Saturday, September 5, 2015

News

Long time I wanted to make a radical change in my life and somehow making me face up and overcomes out some of my fears and barriers many of them created only through my head. After nearly a year trying to go to England alone, I finally managed to sign up a Au Pair agency and I hope that by the end of the year to move to UK, it took months but today I can say that I made a big step in my life.
I know it will not be easy and will have to adapt to a lot, but I am aware of the challenges that will have to face starting with the language despite knowing some things'm not fluent and this is where I will probably have the biggest challenge, because if I want to integrate myself I will have to speak English fluently, or at least make the others understand me and understand the others, then comes the challenge for me to go alone, the fact that no have there anyone from family or friends, for many people is frightening to me also, but I'll be honest I am viewing it as an adventure and that going alone is what excite me more than if you were with someone or had there a family member or friend, but at the same time scared because I know that if I need something, I have to extricate myself without the support of anyone beside me. But regardless of all I know that I will do to break boundaries and go make me grow and expand horizons, and I know that I will raise a lot of experience and I learn a lot, which possibly give me more solid foundation for the future, but above all and without a doubt it will be an adventure that will mark me for life.
Besides not forgotten that I still have other goals such as take care of my body and put it back healthy, which for me is undoubtedly my number one goal, but it has been hard because I know that I still have many barriers not only language (because the possible offers of help are not from my country) but also personal hindering me my goals, so I face this adventure with more enthusiasm because I know that I can help a lot in the near future.

Till the next news :)
-------------------------------------------------//////////////////////////////////---------------------------------------------
Á muito tempo que queria fazer uma mudança radical na minha vida e de alguma forma fazer com que eu enfrenta-se e ultrapassa-se alguns dos meus medos e barreiras muitas delas criadas apenas pela minha cabeça. Após quase um ano a tentar ir para Inglaterra sozinha, consegui finalmente inscrever-me numa agencia de Aupair  e espero que até ao final do ano mudar-me para terras de sua majestade de malas e bagagens, demorou meses mas hoje posso dizer que dei um grande passo na minha vida.
Sei que não vai ser fácil  e vou ter que me adaptar a muita coisa , mas estou consciente dos desafios que vou ter que enfrentar a começar pela língua que apesar de saber algumas coisas não sou fluente e é aí que vou ter provavelmente o maior desafio , pois se vou querer integrar-me vou ter que falar Inglês fluentemente , ou pelo menos de maneira a que eu intenda o que me estão a dizer e que os outros me intendam também, depois vem o desafio de eu ir sozinha o facto de não ter lá ninguém de família ou amigos, para muita gente é amedrontador, para mim também o é, mas vou ser sincera estou a encarar como uma aventura e o facto de ir sozinha está me a entusiasmar mais do que se fosse com alguém ou tivesse lá algum familiar ou amigo, mas ao mesmo tempo assusta porque sei  que se eu necessitar de alguma coisa, vou ter de me desenrascar sem o apoio de ninguém que me é próximo ao meu lado. Mas independentemente de tudo sei que isto me vai fazer quebrar barreiras e vai-me fazer crescer e expandir horizontes, e sei que vou arrecadar muita experiencia e vou aprender muita coisa , que possivelmente me darão bases mais solidas para o futuro, mas acima de tudo e sem duvida alguma vai ser uma aventura que me vai marcar para a vida.
Além do mais não me esqueci que ainda tenho outros objetivos tais como tratar do meu corpo e pô-lo de novo saudável que para mim é sem duvida o meu objetivo numero um, mas tem sido difícil porque sei que ainda tenho muitas barreiras não só linguísticas porque as possíveis ofertas de ajuda não são do meu país, mas também pessoais  que me dificultam os meus objetivos, por isso encaro esta aventura com mais entusiasmo por que sei que me pode ajudar e muito num futuro próximo.
Até as próximas novidades :)

No comments:

Post a Comment