Thursday, August 21, 2014

Vent

Sorry for not coming here a long time, sorry I have been missing, sorry not tell you what I have been doing. I'm here to apologize when I do not know who is reading this or if anyone will want to read this, but nonetheless here goes anyway.
It's been difficult to maintain the state of optimism that I have had so far, despite having made small but significant changes in my life, still not enough for me, still not enough to make me feel good about myself. I so wanted to have words to describe what is in my heart but I think there are no words to describe what I feel right now, it is difficult to explain and most times think anyone understands me, that's where the problems start because there is no nothing worse than being misunderstood, there's nothing worse than you feel alone, there is nothing worse than feel that no one will understand your point of view, you feel alone even when you're surrounded by people.
And that is how I have felt alone, I feel that I'm unable to fit in somewhere, in any discussion in any group, even being with family and friends feel apart I feel I do not belong there, and that feeling kills erodes and makes me feel useless, weak, and for a moment it makes me hate myself. And all this because they do not feel good about my appearance all this because I do not feel good about myself, all this because someone once made ​​me feel bad about myself, all this because one day I had a disease that disfigured me and pulled me out of of life.
Right now I'm tired, I really think all the therapy I have done with my psychologist is not helping me much, and the whole environment around me either. Do not think it's easy to forget all these years of shame all these years of suffering, I can still hear laughter and jokes about me, it's sad that even today many people continues to laugh and make jokes about someone else just because they have a different aspect.

Sometimes I wonder if I should be changing or if is the mentality of the people should change, but I concluded that even if the mentality of other people change that will not be interested because I will continue to feel bad about myself.
But I do not feel like this forever, I no longer hide myself but also do not want to stay as I am right now and that's where I'm unsure how to act, because I want to walk at the same time I feel stuck, need help but do not know who to ask.
If I could at this point just wish I could be "normal" does not feel bad about my appearance, able to go to the beach without shame, to use a skirt, a dress, shorts, can use the hair as I want without fear someone will notice that almost have no hair can go a store and be able to experience any outfit, go anywhere and not make an impression just because I have almost no hair or because I'm a little more weight, for many people it is a truism for me this is a lifetime of suffering.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Desculpem não vir aqui há muito tempo, desculpem andar desaparecida, desculpem não vos contar o que eu tenho andado a fazer. Estou para aqui a pedir desculpa quando nem eu sei quem está a ler isto ou se quer se alguém vai ler isto, mas mesmo assim aqui vai na mesma.
Está ser difícil manter o estado de otimismo que tenho tido até aqui, apesar de ter feito pequenas mas grandes mudanças na minha vida, continua a não ser o suficiente para mim, continua a não ser suficiente para eu me sentir bem comigo própria. Queria tanto ter palavras para descrever o que vai no meu coração mas acho que não há palavras que descrevam aquilo que sinto neste momento, é difícil explicar e a maior parte das vezes acho que ninguém me entende , é aí que começam os problemas pois não há nada pior do que se ser incompreendido, não há nada pior do que te sentires sozinho, não há nada pior do que sentires que nunca ninguém irá entender o teu ponto de vista, sentes-te sozinho mesmo quando estás rodeado de pessoas.
E é assim que me tenho sentido sozinha , sinto que não me consigo encaixar em lugar algum , em nenhuma conversa em nenhum grupo, mesmo estando com família e amigos sinto-me aparte sinto que não pertenço ali, e esse sentimento mata corrói e faz-nos sentir inúteis, fracos , e por momentos odiamos-nos a nós próprios. E tudo isto porque não me sinto bem com o meu aspeto tudo isto porque não me sinto bem comigo mesma, tudo isto porque alguém um dia me fez sentir mal comigo mesma, tudo isto porque um dia tive uma doença que me desfigurou e me tirou parte da vida.
Neste momento estou cansada ,acho mesmo que toda a terapia que tenho feito com a minha psicóloga não me está a ajudar muito, e todo o ambiente a minha volta também não. Não pensem que é fácil esquecer todos estes anos de vergonha todos estes anos de sofrimento , ainda hoje consigo ouvir risos e piadas sobre mim, é triste que ainda hoje muita gente continue a rir e fazer piadas sobre outra pessoa só porque têm um aspeto diferente.
Ás vezes pergunto se deveria ser eu a mudar ou se a mentalidade das outras pessoas é que deveria mudar, mas cheguei a conclusão que mesmo que a mentalidade das outras pessoas mude isso não vai interessar porque eu vou continuar a sentir-me mal comigo mesma.
Mas eu não quero sentir-me assim para sempre, não quero continuar a esconder-me mas também não quero ficar como estou neste momento e é aí que fico sem saber como agir, pois quero andar e ai mesmo tempo sinto-me presa , preciso de ajuda mas não sei a quem pedir.
Se eu pudesse neste momento só queria poder ser "normal" não me sentir mal com o meu aspeto, poder ir á praia sem vergonhas, poder usar uma saia, um vestido , uns calções , poder usar o cabelo como eu quiser sem ter medo se alguém vai reparar que quase não tenho cabelo, poder ir  uma loja e  poder experimentar qualquer roupa, ir a qualquer lado e não dar nas vistas só porque quase não tenho cabelo ou porque sou um pouco mais cheiinha, para muita gente isto é uma banalidade, para mim isto é uma vida inteira de sofrimento.





No comments:

Post a Comment