Thursday, July 3, 2014

one of my goals

Hello :) :)

Today I bring you good news, I got my place in the concert of "One Direction" but I'm so so happy that I do not know what to feel right. Will be a special day for me for several reasons but the main one is that I will achieve one of my goals that was to go to a concert, something that has never been in my life. It is now July 13 and I'm super excited, I'm sure it will be a striking and super happy day in my life and I will never forget. Then post here any photos or videos that I make to this day that will be etched in my memory. :)

--------------------------------------------////////////////////////////////////------------------------------------------------



Olá :) :)
Hoje trago boas noticias, consegui o meu lugar no concerto dos "One Direction" estou tão mas tão feliz que nem sei o que sinto direito. Vai ser um dia especial para mim por diversas razões mas a principal é que vou realizar um dos meus objetivos que era ir a um concerto, coisa que nunca fui na vida. É já dia 13 de Julho e eu estou super ansiosa, tenho a certeza que vai ser um dia super feliz e super marcante na minha vida e que nunca irei esquecer. Depois postarei aqui todas as fotos ou vídeos que eu fizer nesse dia que vai ficar marcado na minha memoria. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment