Friday, June 13, 2014

some news

HelloToday I come here to give you some news. I had some plans about my birthday, but what happened was that things did not go as I expected, and thus do not know if I can go see the "One Direction". I have been super sad, because it is something that I really want to do and accomplish, but not totally discouraged because I know that there are still tickets and still have time, but what I lack it's only money, and that's what I've been work, I have been save every penny and all the money I can, to see if I can get the money for the ticket. And with this small example of what I have done to get the ticket, I see that I really have to change my life, because for whatever I want to do, I have to make a huge sacrifice, either physical or monetary. The physical and mental sacrifice I'm used to but it costs me the same to me is that 27 years still can not take financial independence to do what I want.
But I do not want to think about it now, because what matters now is that now I am fighting for my life to change, and when I say change, I mean I change my habits and thoughts, that before they put me down and would not let me do what he wanted. And I will not quit now, I'll fight not by others but by me. Because I know I'm much more than what I am today and that despite these minor setbacks, even then I do not go to the concert, I know I will have more opportunities and if not with "One Direction" will be with any other band or artist , and I also know that whatever I'm going through today will give me strength and pride from me in the future because I have fought alone have toppled barriers alone, and I have achieved things with own merit, no one helped me in some way and if I were a day get what you really want, I'll just have to thank myself or someone meanwhile someone help me. Do not be sorry for me, because with the tears we cry today I will have my reward tomorrow.kissesJoana
----------------------------------------------------///////////////////////---------------------------------------------------
Ola
Hoje venho aqui para vos dar algumas noticias. Eu tinha alguns planos em relação ao meu aniversario, mas o que se passou foi que as coisas não correram tal como eu esperava, e com isto não sei se vou conseguir ir ver os "One Direction" .  Tenho estado super em baixo, porque é uma coisa que quero muito fazer e realizar, mas não desanimei totalmente porque sei que ainda há bilhetes e que ainda tenho tempo, mas o que me falta mesmo é só o dinheiro, e é nisso que tenho estado a trabalhar, ando a poupar todos os cêntimos e todo o dinheiro que posso, a ver se consigo o dinheiro para o bilhete. E com este pequeno exemplo do que eu tenho feito para conseguir o bilhete, vejo  que tenho mesmo que mudar a minha vida, porque para qualquer coisa que queira fazer, tenho que fazer uma sacrifício enorme, seja físico ou monetário. O sacrifício físico e mental já estou habituada mas o que me custa mesmo a mim é que 27 anos ainda não consiga ter independência total financeira, para fazer o que eu quiser.
Mas não quero pensar muito nisso agora, porque o que importa agora é que já estou a lutar para a minha vida mudar, e quando digo mudar, digo eu mudar os meus hábitos e pensamentos que dantes me punham em baixo e ou não me deixavam fazer aquilo que queria. E não vou desistir agora, vou lutar não pelos os outros mas por mim. Porque sei que sou muito mais do que aquilo que sou hoje e que apesar destes pequenos contratempos, mesmo que depois eu não vá ao concerto, sei que terei mais oportunidades e se não for com os "One Direction" será com outra banda ou artista qualquer, e também sei que tudo o que estou a passar hoje me dará força e orgulho de mim no futuro, porque eu tenho lutado sozinha tenho derrubado barreiras sozinha, e tenho conseguido coisas com mérito próprio, ninguém me ajudou de maneira alguma e se eu um dia conseguir o que realmente quero, só vou ter que agradecer a mim mesma ou a alguém se entretanto alguém me ajudar. Não tenham pena de mim, porque com as lagrimas que choro hoje terei a minha recompensa amanhã.
beijinhos
Joana

No comments:

Post a Comment